A bucket list is a list of things someone wants to do or see or accomplish before they…well…. “kick the bucket”. There are so many different types of bucket lists that range from what to do during a certain season, like drink hot cocoa and go apple picking in the fall, to things for a couple to do their first year of marriage or top places to travel and where should you add on your bucket list to ensure you make the most out of your life.
We are big fans of lists, as there is a certain joy from crossing things off once each task is accomplished. And of course, being in the event planning business, a lot of times a celebration ensues once a list has been completed.
Considering every event brings its own bucket list, we started thinking about the events and tasks we would like to accomplish regarding our personal professional development and that of our company as well. We want to make sure that all the events we plan for everyone else are in the vision of the person having them. If you need a certain type of photographer who can capture the special moments of your event like olgatopchii.com can do, then we will do our best to facilitate you in any way that we can. You want to remember your event in the best way possible, and what’s better than having those memories caught on camera forever!
Some things you will see have already been crossed off to give us a head start! Come on, admit it, you do it too!
exhilarate events! Bucket List:
Take a floral arranging course. Donate services for Children’s Miracle Network.
-New Years Eve Sunglass Soiree Event
- Shadow role model Seth Godin for a day.
- Have exhilarate events! 25th Anniversary Party as Star Trek theme.
- Put together a TED talk on “Effective Communication in Events”.
- Coach small business owners on how they can increase traffic through events.
- Come up with an invention that will have a large consumer following.
- Attend the Cannes Film Festival.
- Host our own exhilarating VIP “Monthly Margarita Mixer”.
- Win an Ex Award.
- Visit Italy to become a cheese and wine connoisseur.
- Learn to play the piano (just in case we need backup entertainment at an event – lol)
- Invest in the youth of America through mentorship.
- Become a chair board member for:
1. ISES (President) 2. SEARCH Foundation 3. Special Event Magazine Advisory Board 4. University of Central Florida Rosen College Events Advisory Board 5. American Cancer Society, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Survivor Committee
- Continue to support local and small businesses.
- Write a novel.
- Blog listed in Time Magazine’s Best Blogs.
We plan on revisiting our exhilarate events! Bucket List every year to stay connected to our goals and add new ones as well. In the life of an event planner there are always lists to keep us on track but we think this is very attainable and cannot wait to cross off our next BIG thing! What’s on your bucket list?